4/02/2553

Examples of Dating Introductions

Here are some examples of dating introduction that fulfill all of the above requirements -- some of these emails are based on actual emails that I've used in my time in online dating. I met using one of the very examples below. There is nothing wrong with using these examples as a guide to your own -- just do me a favor, and make your words original.  I have three dating introduction examples to show you here. 



Dating Introduction Example 1

This dating introduction example focuses in pointing similar interests.

Hi (insert name),

I saw your profile and I have to say I think we would be a great match.

Couldn't help but notice your interest in black and white movies. There's a Kurosawa film festival coming up in a few weeks, and it would be great to go with a fellow cinema fan. 

I think we should get to know each other -- we can email at first if you like, but let me know if you want to talk on the phone -- sometimes its better to hear each other's voice.

Good luck with your upcoming promotion. Hope to hear from you soon.
(insert your own name)


Dating Introduction Example 2

This dating introduction example is meant to complement physical features.

Hello (insert name) 

I never thought I'd try online dating, but here I am -- and I'm so glad I found your profile. We share so many interests -- I'm a teacher, too, and I love playing tennis on the weekends.

Your photo caught my eye as well. You have gorgeous eyes, and your smile absolutely made my day. 

Let's email a little bit to see if we'd get along well. I'm playing in a friendly doubles tournament with some friends in a few weeks, and I'd love to bring a solid partner to back me up. 

(insert your own name)


Dating Introduction Example 3 

Our final dating introduction example has a more general tone that touches on the points of interest, physical attractiveness and a warm closing. 

Hi (insert name),

Came across your profile at (insert dating site name), and I was really happy to read your music interests. I'm a huge Beck fan, too! Did you know he's playing a concert nearby next month? It just so happens I have an extra ticket, and I don't want to waste it on someone who won't really enjoy it. 

I'm not going to lie, I loved your profile photos. Between your pretty face and your perfect skin, I found I had trouble concentrating on my work.

If you want, email me back. Let's get to know each other before we hit the concert. (insert some details about yourself)

Looking forward to hearing back from you

(insert your name)


These three dating introduction examples would work on a person looking for a 'soft sell' -- you're not coming on too strong, and you're mentioning specifics about why you think the two of you would be a good match. Notice the casual tone (introducing yourself with a simple "hi" or "hello") and the lack of heavy handed "love talk". Flesh out your letter with a few more details about you and your specific "partner", and you'll go far in the way of sparking romantic interest.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: